Saturday 5 June 2010

Saturday evening in our house

Well It's not too exciting but i'm just cooking dinner with a glass of red wine. Obviously DRINKING the wine not cooking with it. I see that as a waste. ;) Neil will be having garlic steamed chicken with bacon & cheese potato skins & salad. I shall a having chicken & sweetcorn jacket with salad. Bit healthier than Neil's dinner. We don't have any canary eggs yet but Priscilla is sitting in her nest a lot so hopefully she'll lay soon - It's quite exciting. Will they be fertilised? Won't they be fertilised? It's like doing the lottery. Neil and I went to get a gait analysis done today too. We plan to start running. I'm scared. Lol I've never been able to run very far and I'm so unfit. We both are so, apart from the trainers It's a free sport so we decided to go for it - we aren't getting amy younger. Anyway, shall get on with dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment